An industrial corridor is a package of infrastructure spending allocated to a specific geographical area, with the intent to stimulate industrial development.
An industrial corridor aims to crease an area with a cluster of manufacturing or other industry. Such corridors are often created in areas that have preexisting infrastructure, such as ports, highways and railroads. These modalities are arranged such that an "arterial" modality, such as a highway or railroad, receives "feeder" roads or railways. Concerns when creating corridors including correctly assessing demand and viability, transport options for goods and workers, land values, and economic incentives for companies
- Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project
- Shendra – Bidkin Industrial Park
- Chennai Bangalore Industrial Corridor
- Amritsar Delhi Kolkata Industrial Corridor
- Vadrevu and Nizampatnam Port Industrial Corridor/VANPIC
- Udhana-Palsana Industrial Corridor